The My App Analytics module allows you to view your iTunes Connect Analytics within the Sensor Tower platform.
Google Play has its own metrics that don’t align with App Store metrics so Google Play Store analytics data is currently only available via Sensor Tower's API.
- Product Page Views: The number of times your app’s product page has been viewed on a device using iOS 8 or later on the Apple App Store.
- App Store Impressions: The number of times your app was viewed in the Featured, Categories, Top Charts, and Search sections of the Apple App Store. This metric includes Product Page Views.
- App Units: The number of first-time app downloads made on the App Store using iOS 8 or later. App Units do not include app updates, downloads from the same Apple ID onto other devices, and re-downloads to the same device. (App Units match up with Sensor Tower’s “Downloads” Metric)
- Paying Users: The number of unique users, based on Apple ID, that paid for an app or an In-App Purchase.
- Installations: The total number of times your app has been installed on devices with iOS 8 or later. This metric includes re-downloads on the same device, downloads to multiple devices sharing the same Apple ID, and Family Sharing installations. Totals are based on app users who agree to share their data with you.
- Sessions: The number of times the app has been used for at least two seconds. If the app is in the background and is later used again, that counts as another separate session. Totals are based on app users who agree to share their data with you.
- Active Devices: The number of devices with at least one session during the selected period and is based on devices running iOS 8 or later. Totals are based on app users who agree to share their data with you.
- In-App Purchases: The total number of purchases a user has made on your app. (Please view our definition of Revenue for a full definition of Revenue.)
Google Play metrics available via API
- Installs on Active Devices: Number of Android devices that have been online at least once in the past 30 days that have your app installed.
- Installs by Device: Number of devices that users install your app on for the first time. This is NOT the metric that is synonymous with the download metric, as we only attribute first time installs by a user, not the device.
- Uninstalls by Device: Number of devices that uninstall your app.
- Upgrades by Device: Number of devices that install an update for your app.
- Installs by Users: Unique users who installed the app on one or more of their devices for the first time. This metric is synonymous with the “Download” metric on the Sensor Tower Platform
- Uninstalls by User: The number of times unique users have uninstalled the app from all of their devices.
- Install Events: How many times the app has been installed on a device, including devices that previously uninstalled your app and are installing it again.
- Update Events: How many times the app has been updated.
- Installs by User: Unique users per country who installed the app on one or more of their devices for the first time.