Sensor Tower’s platform hosts dozens of powerful data views that give you deeper insight into several aspects of the mobile app economy. Automate your data with Sensor Tower API, a secure interface that allows you to identify the metrics critical to your business, process them at an increased scale, and use them to power impactful insights for your apps automatically.
Generate an API authentication token
To access the API you must use an API authentication token that is unique to your account.
- Click on your email address in the top navigation.
- Select Account Info.
- Navigate to the API Settings page.
- Under API Token, click Generate New API Authentication Token.
- Click Confirm on the Confirm Token Generation prompt.
- Copy and store your new authentication token for future reference. If you lose your token you will need to generate a new one.
Regenerate an API authentication token
If you’ve already generated your API authentication token and have forgotten it or need to change it for any reason, you can generate a new API token following the same steps listed above.
You will receive an email alert whenever a new token has been generated on your account.
You will need to switch over any existing automated API requests or scripts that were utilizing the previous token as they will now be invalid.