Provide your Snowflake Account Identifier and Snowflake Data Center Location to your Account Manager.
Your Account Manager will then work with Sensor Tower’s engineers to provision you a Snowflake Warehouse. Once this warehouse has been provisioned, you’ll need to take the steps below to access your own Warehouse.
- Navigate to the Shares tab.
- Toggle the Inbound View.
- Within that list, locate and click on Sensor Tower’s secure share, which should look like this:
- This will open a new tab, click Create Database From Secure Share and follow the set up procedure on the screen.
- Navigate to Data > Private Sharing.
- Select the inbound share.
- Choose the Database name in the modal.
- Click Get Data.