Sensor Tower employs a Device Authorization feature to ensure that you are logging into the correct account and to make your log-in a little bit easier in the future. However, if Device Authorization isn’t working for you then make sure to check for these possible reasons below:
- Ensure that when you are logging in on a new device, you are not in a private browser window or incognito mode.
- Ensure that you are using the same browser when requesting Device Authorization and when clicking on the Authorize Device link in the email that we send you.
- Ensure you check your spam folder for the Device Authorization email.
Troubleshoot the Issue
If none of the tips above fix the issue or you are otherwise still struggling to authorize your new device, please follow these steps to sign in successfully:
- Once you’ve logged in with your credentials in a new device, you will be sent to a page that reads: "It looks like you're signing to Sensor Tower from a new device. Please click the confirmation link in the email we just sent you to continue signing in." Do not close this window.
- From another tab or browser window, navigate to the inbox of the email address that you use to access the Sensor Tower platform. You should have received an email with the subject line: "Authorize New Device".
- Right-click on the Authorize Device button and copy the link address.
- Navigate back to the tab or browser window that still contains the page from Step 1.
- Paste the copied link from the email into the address bar and hit enter.
This should successfully log you in and you should not have issues in the future accessing the Sensor Tower platform from your authorized device.
If the above steps have not helped, please reach out to email@example.com.