Sensor Tower’s App Intelligence product also allows you to connect your Google Play Developer account to the platform so that you can pull in your metrics to run analytics on.
- When signed in to sensortower.com, click on your Account Name in the top-right corner, and then click on Credentials.
- Click Add Credentials.
- On the Connect Your Accounts modal, click Add Google Play Account.
- Enter your Google Play Developer Username and Password on the next pop-up and click Continue.
- Next, enter one of the following in the Provide Your App Identifier modal: URL of your Google Play Console session; Cloud Storage URI (Preferred); Bucket ID; Developer ID.
- To find your Cloud Storage URI follow this list of sub-steps:
- Navigate to your Google Play Console.
- Open Download reports.
- Open Statistics.
- Click Copy Cloud Storage URI and paste this into the pop-up back on the Sensor Tower page.
- Once you have provided one of the App Identifiers, click Finish and you are done!
The connection may take up a day to pull in all of the data from your Google Play Developer Account.
To pull data into Sensor Tower, the account that is connecting must have access to view Financial data:
If your data does not appear within 48 hours, please contact email@example.com for assistance.