Sensor Tower’s App Intelligence product allows you to connect your Google Play Developer account so that you can pull your metrics in to run analytics on.
- When signed in to sensortower.com, click on your Account Name in the top-right corner, and then click on Credentials.
- Click Add Credentials.
- On the Connect Your Accounts modal, click Add Google Play Account.
- Enter your Google Play Developer Username and Password on the next pop-up and click Continue.
- Next, enter one of the following in the Provide Your App Identifier modal: URL of your Google Play Console session; Cloud Storage URI (Preferred); Bucket ID; Developer ID.
- To find your Cloud Storage URI follow this list of sub-steps:
- Navigate to your Google Play Console.
- Open Download reports.
- Open Statistics.
- Click Copy Cloud Storage URI and paste this into the pop-up back on the Sensor Tower page.
- Once you have provided one of the App Identifiers, click Finish and you are done!
The connection may take up a day to pull in all of the data from your Google Play Developer Account. If your data does not appear within 48 hours, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
To pull data into Sensor Tower, the account that is connecting must have access to view Financial data: