As the admin to your organization you can easily add users under the Manage Company Users section. To manage your Organization and Users, follow these steps:
- Click on your email address in the top right-hand corner of the screen and click on Account Info.
- From here, click on Manage Organization on the left-hand side of the screen under the Account Info section of the dropdown. Note: This section will not appear if you are not an Admin.
- Under Manage Organization, click Manage Company Users.
- You may then add a New User to the Organization by adding their email into the section pictured below:
- You may also select the type of User you’d like the new user to be under User Role. Whether it be a regular User, Team Lead, or Administrator:
- User: A regular user with access to organization products and features.
- Team Lead: Similar to User role but with access to Custom/Global Fields. In this role you can upload Custom Fields CSV and turn on visibility of Custom/Global Fields for the organization.
- Administrator: Similar to Team Lead but with access to administrative features like billing, adding / editing users.
- Finalize the addition and User Role by clicking Add User.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.