Sensor Tower’s App Intelligence product also allows you to connect your Google Play Developer account to the platform so that you can pull in your Sales metrics and other useful metrics to run analytics on. This way you can track analytics both for IOS and Android in a very easy to use interface.
Follow the steps below to connect your Google Play Developer Account:
- Navigate to either My Sales Metrics or My App Analytics and click on any module underneath them.
- This will cause this pop-up to appear, where you should click on Add Google Play Account:
- On the next screen, type in the Name of your app and click on your App.
- Enter your Google Play Developer Username and Password on the next pop-up and click Continue.
- Next, enter your Developer Account ID in step 3 of the pop-up. This is different from your Username. To find your Dev ID follow this list of sub-steps:
- Navigate to your Google Play Console.
- Open Download reports.
- Open Statistics.
- Search and Select your app.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Copy any of the Direct report URLs and paste it in the last step.
- Once you have pasted the Dev ID or this URL, click Finish. The connection may take up a day to pull in all of the data from your Google Play Developer Account.
If it does not appear within 48 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.