On the My App Analytics feature, you are able to view your iTunes Connect Analytics on your Sensor Tower account. There are a variety of metrics you can view using this feature and we have provided the definitions for these metrics below.
- Product Page Views: The number of times your app’s product page has been viewed on a device using iOS 8 or later on the Apple App Store.
- App Store Impressions: The number of times your app was viewed in the Featured, Categories, Top Charts, and Search sections of the Apple App Store. This metric includes Product Page Views.
- App Units: The number of first-time app downloads made on the App Store using iOS 8 or later. App Units do not include app updates, downloads from the same Apple ID onto other devices, and redownloads to the same device.
- Paying Users: The number of unique users, based on Apple ID, that paid for an app or an In-App Purchase.
- Installations: The total number of times your app has been installed on devices with iOS 8 or later. This metric includes redownloads on the same device, downloads to multiple devices sharing the same Apple ID, and Family Sharing installations. Totals are based on app users who agree to share their data with you.
- Sessions: The number of times the app has been used for at least two seconds. If the app is in the background and is later used again, that counts as another, separate session. Totals are based on app users who agree to share their data with you.
- Active Devices: The number of devices with at least one session during the selected period and is based on devices running iOS 8 or later. Totals are based on app users who agree to share their data with you.
- In App Purchases: The total number of purchases a user has made on your app.
You can view Apple's Support Page here with these definitions or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.