Sensor Tower allows you to connect your iTunes Connect account to the platform so you can pull in your Sales metrics and other useful metrics to run analytics on. This way you can track how your apps are doing within the same platform.
If you have two-factor authentication enabled for your iTunes Connect account, you will need to create an app-specific password for your iTunes account to allow Sensor Tower to pull in your data. App-specific passwords are single-use passwords created for your iTunes account that allow third-party apps, like Sensor Tower, to securely access your account’s information.
Please follow the steps below to create an app-specific password and to connect your iTunes account to your Sensor Tower platform.
If you have two-factor authentication enabled, please follow the steps below to create an app-specific password to connect your iTunes Connect account to Sensor Tower’s platform.
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page by clicking here.
- Navigate to the Security Section and click Generate Password below App-Specific Passwords.
- Follow the steps on your screen.
Once you have generated your app-specific password, you can enter it into the Password field using your Apple ID associated with your iTunes Connect account by following the steps below.
- Navigate to either My Sales Metrics or My App Analytics and click on any module underneath them or click on your username and select Credentials.
- The Connect Your Accounts pop-up will appear, where you should click on Add iTunes Account.
- Enter your Apple ID and your app-specific Password into the fields in the next pop-up and select Add Account.
The connection may take up a day to pull in all of the data from your iTunes Connect account. If it does not appear within 48 hours, please contact email@example.com.