The App Analysis module of Store Intelligence offers the fastest path to viewing the historical download and revenue estimates for an App in Apple's or Google's respective App Store platforms in any date range.
Follow the steps below to use the App Analysis feature:
- Select whether you'd like to see the data broken out by Country, Publisher, Device, or App.
- App Analysis by Country: compare countries downloads and revenue side by side within the same graph for the selected apps.
- App Analysis by Publisher: compare publisher's downloads and revenue side by side within the same graph for the selected apps. When the data is broken out by Publisher like this, you can view the performance of entire publishers. Select as many apps as you like and break the data down by publisher to see which Publisher of the selected apps is getting the most downloads or getting the most revenue.
- Note: If you'd like to view all of a Publisher's apps or the downloads/revenue of the publisher in full, please use the Publisher Breakdown feature instead. Publisher Breakdown will pull all of the apps under a publisher into the graph. App Analysis by Publisher will only give you the downloads/revenue for the selected apps, but broken out by Publisher.
- App Analysis by Device: compare downloads and revenue based on device for the selected apps. If you select Unified data, it includes iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- App Analysis by App: compare apps downloads and revenue side by side within the same graph. It gives you full access to any apps' downloads and revenue allowing you to compare app's success.
- Select an App Store - App Store, Google Play or Unified for both app stores.
- Pick whether you'd like to view the app's Downloads or Revenue (click to know more about the definitions).
- Select the App(s) you'd like to view the downloads or revenue for.
- Then filter the data in which ever way you'd like using the filters at the top of the graph.
- All of this data is also Exportable to a CSV.
App Analysis helps you understand direction of app health to identify threat of competitors and pinpoint times of significant downloads/revenue changes. Breaking down downloads/revenue in different ways allows you to find potential opportunities or risks much easier and faster!
Store Intelligence is currently available to Enterprise users only.