Reasons why it might not work
Sensor Tower has recently added a Device Authorization feature to ensure that you are logging into the correct account and to make your login a little bit easier for future logins. However, if Device Authorization isn’t working for you then make sure to check on these possible reasons below:
- Ensure that when you are logging in on a new device, you are not in private browsing or incognito mode.
- Ensure that you are using the same browser when requesting Device Authorization and when clicking on the “Authorizate Device” link in the email that we send you.
- Ensure you check your spam folder for the Device Authorization email
Troubleshoot the Issue
If none of the reasons above fix the issue or you are still struggling to authorize your new device, please follow these steps to ensure everything is correct:
- Once you’ve logged in with your credentials in a new device, you will be sent to this page:
- Once this page opens up, DO NOT close the window.
- Navigate to a new tab to get to your email. You will get an email that looks like this:
- Right-click on the "Authorize Device" button, and copy the link.
- Navigate back to this page (that you haven't closed):
- Paste the copied link from the email into the address bar
This will log you in and it will work from then on out.