As an Administrator to your organization, you have the ability to add and remove users to your organization to keep your organizations access up to date. This allows you to manage the number of licenses you are using and manage the status of your users. As an admin, you can also masquarade as your users to check in on their use of the Sensor Tower platform.
Begin by clicking on your email in the top right hand corner of the screen and click Account info.
As the admin to your organization you can easily add users under the Manage Company Users section from Account Info - Manage Organization.
To edit/manage a current user, click on the pencil icon to the right of the user’s email.
From here you can:
- Change the Role of a user to either User, Team Lead, or Admin.
- Note: ensure to click save after any change is made to a User’s Role.
- Remove the user from the organization.
- View the Last Login Date of your users to see if your users are using the platform.
- View their Status to determine if they’re account Active or Inactive.
- Note: This is very useful to determine if people have been removed to try and free up a used license.
- Masquerade as a User. More information on this ability below.
Interested in Adding Users? View our help document here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.