Throughout Sensor Tower’s platform, you can utilize our Configure Columns feature to populate the tables below graphs within the platform with specific data fields, such as Downloads, Prior Downloads, Growth (Downloads), Growth % (Downloads), Most Popular Country by Downloads, App Release Date, and Stock Ticker.
You’ll learn how to use Configure Columns to include data points in the table below the Top Apps- Absolute feature within Store Intelligence. You can use these steps throughout the Sensor Tower platform to configure columns below graphs to include specific fields. To change the data within the chart in Top Apps – Absolute in Store Intelligence to include Most Popular Country by Downloads, App Release Date, and Stock Ticker data follow the steps below.
- Go to Absolute within Top Apps within Store Intelligence.
- Click Columns: Default below the graph and select Configure Selected Column.
- From this view, you are able to select the data points to include in the table below the graph by checking and unchecking specific boxes next to the fields you would like to see. a. For example, you can uncheck the default columns and select the fields Most Popular Country by Downloads, App Release Date, and Stock Ticker. You can search for specific fields by using the Search Fields bar under the middle Available Columns option.
- To add more field options, click on the Manage Fields option, and a new tab will open, Sensor Tower Custom Fields.
- From the Sensor Tower Custom Fields page, scroll down the page and ensure to check the boxes next to the fields you’re interested in are checked.
- Head back to your previous tab, refresh the page, and click into
- Columns: Default > Configure Selected Column.
- The fields you selected as options will be available to add to the table by checking and unchecking specific boxes next to the data points you would like to see.
- You can save a specific configured column under Save as Preset by inserting a name, such as My Columns, selecting Save, and Close. You will be able to view your saved columns by selecting Columns: Default and choosing your saved column
In the chart below the table, you will now be able to see the specific data associated with each app in the above graph. In this example, you will be able to see the default fields Downloads, Prior Downloads, Revenue, Prior Revenue and Downloads/Day alongside the added fields, Most Popular Country by Downloads, App Release Date, and Stock Ticker. You can download a CSV with these data points with the blue Download CSV button on the bottom left of the screen.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.