Generating Your API Token
Sensor Tower has many ways to digest data throughout its entire platform, however one of the most efficient ways to pull and digest data is with Sensor Tower’s API. To access the API you’ll have to use a API Authentication Token that is unique to your account. Each user has one and requires one for any API data pull. To find your API Authentication Token follow the quick steps below.
- Once logged into your account, navigate to the top right corner of the screen and click on your Email Address.
- Click Account Info.
- From this Account Info page, click on the Blue Link that says Display API Authentication Token.
- Select the Authentication Token and use this token for any API usage.
For more information on all of our APIs, their parameters, and their endpoints, please follow the API Documentation page that you can either click on from within the Account Info section, or follow this link below: https://sensortower.com/api/v1/index
If you’ve already generated your API Token and a few days have passed or you forgot your API Token, then you can regenerate a new API Token. To Regenerate your API Token, please follow the steps below:
- From the Account Info page, click on the Blue Link that says Display API Authentication Token.
- Check the box that says Regenerate API Authentication Token.
- Enter your current Password for your Sensor Tower account into the field above that says Current Password.
- Click Update. Use this new API Token for all future API work.